Food for thought:
- Swedroe: Do Surprises Really Move Markets?
- Nomura’s McElligott Sees Quants Pivoting to `Max Long’ Stocks
- Crypto Exchange Says It Can’t Repay $190 Million to Clients After Founder Dies With Only Password
- Bridgewater’s Self-Obsession Actually … Works?
- Opportunities for Patient Investors
- When Charlie Munger Calls, Listen and Learn
- Trump Era’s Biggest Winner Is Jeff Bezos, Presidential Nemesis
- Why the 401(k) Millionaires Club Got Smaller Last Year
- The Plural of Anecdote IS Data
- Another Real Estate Record. Go Figure.
- Inequality and Skin in the Game