Food for thought:
- Kindness Is a Skill
- For Bill Simmons’s the Ringer, Podcasting Is the Main Event
- The Biggest Valuation Spread in 40 Years?
- A Deeper Look At Momentum Strategies
- People Who Will Not Be Denied
- Getting Ahead By Being Inefficient
- The Golden Age of Hollywood Tax Avoidance
- Who Owns All the Stocks & Bonds?
- The repetition of stories
- Morgan Housel on What Other Industries Teach Us About Investing
- Journalism is the conversation. The conversation is journalism.
- Clear judgments based on unclear evidence: Person evaluation is strongly influenced by untrustworthy gossip.
- The Road to ETFs
- China’s High-Tech Dystopia