My guest today is Tom Basso. Now retired from managing client money, Tom was president and founder of Trendstat Capital Management. He became a registered investment advisor in 1980, a registered commodities advisor in 1984, and was elected to the board of the National Futures Association in 1998. He has had 28 years of experience managing money and over 40 years of managing his own money. With all that knowledge, his new website addresses what he feels new and old traders alike struggle with. All content on his website will be free aside from his personal training videos and a narrated version of his book “Panic-Proof Investing.”
The topic is Trend Following.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- Trend following philosophy
- Separation of net worth from self worth
- How to view winning trades vs. losing trades
- Staying mentally young
- Brooks Koepka vs. Tiger Woods
- Dealing with stress in the markets
- Social media stressors
Mentions & Resources:
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.