My guest today is Harvey Silverglate, an events attorney with 51 years of experience practicing in courts throughout the country. Harvey is the co-founder of the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education where he serves as the current Chairman of the Board of Directors. He is also author of “Three Felonies A Day: How the Feds Target the Innocent.”
The topic is his book Three Felonies A Day: How the Feds Target the Innocent.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- Trump vs. Mueller
- Overreaching prosecutors
- Motivations of law enforcement
- Flaws in the justice system
“We are in a time of troubles right now and it is the obligation of every citizen to rise above it.” – Harvey Silverglate
Mentions & Resources:
- Harvey Silverglate
- Three Felonies A Day: How the Feds Target the Innocent
- Alan M. Dershowitz
- Robert Mueller
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.