My guest today is Ron Friedman, an award winning social psychologist that specializes in human motivation. He is a frequent contributor to the Harvard Business Review, CNN, Fast Company, and Psychology Today, as well as the author of the best-selling non-fiction book The Best Place to Work: The Art and Science of Creating an Extraordinary Workplace.
The topic is his book The Best Place to Work: The Art and Science of Creating an Extraordinary Workplace.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- Flow in the Workplace
- Creating a good work space
- Disconnecting from work after hours
- Creating balance in your life
- Importance of exercise and naps
“When it comes to happiness, frequency is more important than size.” – Ron Friedman
Mentions & Resources:
- Ron Friedman
- “The Best Place to Work”
- Alan Watts
- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- Seth Godin
- “Moneyball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game”
- Malcolm Gladwell
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.
Get the foundation to making money in up, down and *surprise markets on the Trend Following mailing list.