Subscribe to Trend Following Radio on iTunes
Please enjoy my monologue Instruments vs. Strategy with Michael Covel on Trend Following Radio. This episode may also include great outside guests from my archive.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio:
- Defining the exact risks involved in a trading strategy
- The importance of liquidity: entering and exiting markets with ease
- What we can learn from the history of Commodities Corporation
- How the scientific method applies to trading logic
- How Fundamental Analysis differs from Technical Analysis
- The origins and basic principles of Trend Following Trading
- The importance of accepting the risks and committing to your strategy
“Never mind the cheese, let me out of the trap” – Amos Hostetter
Mentions & Resources:
- Market Wizards book by Jack D Schwager
- New Market Wizards book by Jack D Schwager
- Richard Feinman lecture on the scientific method
- No Country For Old Men movie clip
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.
Want to learn more Trend Following? Watch my video here.
Get the foundation to making money in up, down and *surprise markets on the Trend Following mailing list.
Have a question or comment about this episode? Post it below.