My guest today is Tim Larkin, one of America’s leading Pro-Victim Rights and Personal Safety Advocates. He has had a 25 year career where he has trained over 10,000 clients in 52 countries in how to deal with imminent violence.
The topics are his books How To Survive The Most Critical 5 Seconds Of Your Life and Survive The Unthinkable.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- Virginia Tech killings and why it is important to study violence
- Looking at sports injuries for the purpose of self-defense
- Honor in fighting
- The relation between prison gang leaders and CEOs
- The importance of focusing on the man and his mind rather than the tool
- Avoidable acts of violence
- Why the United Kingdom did not allow Larkin into the country
- Avoiding violence from a game theory perspective.
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.