My guest today is Mebane Faber, a noted author (The Ivy Portfolio), blogger, and portfolio manager with Cambria Investment Management. Faber is involved in many different areas of the market, extremely practical and pragmatic.
The topic is Trend Following.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- The podcast medium
- Trend following, buy & hold, and emotions
- Ray Dalio, risk parity, and his strategies All Weather and Pure Alpha
- Asset allocation as a buy and hold investor
- Faber’s five ETF’s, and his factors for starting one
- Deflation, inflation, Japan, why traders run out of the store when things are on sale
- Value investing
- What if governments didn’t meddle with markets
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.