Ryan Holiday is on the podcast:
My guest today is Ryan Holiday, the director of marketing for American Apparel, media strategist for Tucker Max, Dov Charney, and others, and an author.
The topic is his book Trust Me, I’m Lying: Confessions of a Media Manipulator.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- The media food chain
- What goes into media manipulation
- The lie of “if you’re doing something great, it will be heard”
- Gatekeepers in the media
- How blogs are our digital bloodsport
- Why being inaccurate and inflammatory gets more page views
- How we don’t seek honesty or reality
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.