My guest today is Mark Rzepczynski. Prior to co-founding AMPHI, Mark was the CEO of the fund group at FourWinds Capital Mgmt. Mark was also President and CIO at John W. Henry & Co., an iconic Commodity Trading Advisor. Mark has headed fixed income research at Fidelity Management and Research, served as the senior economist for the CME, and as a finance professor at the University of Houston Baer School of Business.
The topics are Trading, Economics and Trend Following.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- How to build a strong trading career
- How does inflation cause distortions
- Inflation in financial markets
- Leverage and portfolio management
- How the FED would protect the stock market
- VUCA: Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity
- Accuracy from a trend following perspective
Mentions & Resources:
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.