Food for thought:
- Creative Thinking: Claude Shannon at Bell Lab.
- What to Do If Your Fund Changes Portfolio Managers
- Coping With the “Foie Gras” Stock Market
- Talk Is Cheap: Automation Takes Aim at Financial Advisers—and Their Fees
- The world’s greatest investors: Michael Platt
- Algorithm aversion or just a desire for low cost optionality?
- Please Stop Talking About the VIX So Much
- A JPMorgan quant may have dropped the whole market with report comparing today’s risks to 1987
- The 60/40 paradigm – the end of an era?
- The hazard of experts – How do you avoid this hazard effect with hedge fund managers?
- Paradoxes of Probability and Other Statistical Strangeness
- How Intelligence Leads to Stereotyping
- An Engineer’s Guide to the Artificial Intelligence Galaxy
- Thoughts on Valuation
- The Stupidest Thing You Can Do With Your Money
- Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality