Food for thought:
- Could we soon REVERSE death?
- JPMorgan Sees $100 Billion Quant Buying Should Rally Last
- Quest Partners focuses on skew to avoid the CTA drawdown
- Polemic’s trading aphorisms
- Positive Convexity: How a CTA has outperformed the index by +7.5% annually
- In Bloom?
- Price Ceilings: The US Economy Flounders in the 1970s
- Baidu is building a 100-person autonomous car team in Silicon Valley
- Sober is the new drunk: why millennials are ditching bar crawls for juice crawls
- 50% Returns Coming for Commodities and Emerging Markets?
- Wall Street Bonus Pay Restricted Under Regulators’ Proposal
- Odey fund loses 31 per cent in four months
- Spotlight: Media independence, freedom of expression under serious threat in Japan
- Apple Services Shut Down in China in Startling About-Face