Just received an invite to a seminar (cost $2695) that promises I will “Gain vital insight as we discuss such topics as”:
- Making Money in 2011-2012: What to Invest in Next
- Investment Styles and Strategies-Next generation default investment options for DC plans
- Protecting purchasing power: The case for multi-strategy currency investing
- Identifying Emerging Talent- Identifying Strategies for Changing Markets
- New governance rules on Investing in Alternatives: Fiduciary Control and Client Demands
- SPACs As a Re-Emerging Asset Class: Principal Protection with Equity Upside
- Emerging Markets: The Next BRIC Thing
- Private Equity: Is it Time to Increase your Allocation?
- Managed Futures; the Past or the Future for Hedge Fund Investing?
- Successful Real Estate Investment Strategies in Today’s Time
- Alternative Asset Allocation Models for Institutional Portfolios in Times of Academic Re-orientation
- Socially Responsible Investing
Well, they did toss in managed futures–which could be trend following!