Food for thought as you jump into 2018:
- Sticking With Winners Is What Won in 2017’s Stock Market
- What we look for with trend-following beta – A simple set of rules
- The Top Investment Podcasts of 2017
- Start small, start now
- Finding Purpose for a Good Life. But Also a Healthy One.
- Is Gold Really the Best Inflation Hedge?
- 12 Questions That Will Change Your Life
- 1974 and 1999: History Turned Upside Down
- Mean reversion is not the same as contrary thinking. A big confusion for many managers
- Seriously, You—OK, We—Need To Stop Watching The News This Year
- The Mathematics of Market Timing
- Lessons From 2017 for a Better 2018
- Markets Benefited From What Didn’t Happen in 2017
- A Traders Quick Guide to Position Sizing
- Monopolies May Be Worse for Workers Than for Consumers
- Toasts to the Deals (and Other Winners) of 2017
More? Go here.