Food for thought:
- Fake “Trump Trade” Dies on the Vine
- Sorry, Stock Pickers: History Shows You Underperform in Bad Markets, Too
- A Short History of Folly
- Everything, in retrospect, is obvious
- Renaissance And Two Sigma, Growing At Stunning Pace, Now Nation’s 2nd Biggest Hedge Funds
- How Much Financial Knowledge Do People Acquire as They Age? Not Much.
- The Yield Curve in China’s Jittery Bond Market Just Inverted
- An Algorithm, an ETF and an Academic Study Walk Into a Bar
- “It’s not my problem”
- Exploring the Economy’s Recent Progress, and the Implications for Policy
- Hedge Fund Manager May Save $835,900 Due to a Typo
- Crazy times. Calm markets.
- 3 ways Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger can convince anyone to listen to them