Food for thought:
- Could Warren Buffett Beat the Market If He Started Today?
- Investors Buy CTAs Rather Than Macro in 2017
- Sentiment and the Effectiveness of Technical Analysis: Evidence from the Hedge Fund Industry
- “Winner-Take-All” Dynamics and hedge fund investing
- What’s Past is NOT Prologue
- What Is an Index?
- Complicated problems rarely require magical explanations
- The Expensive Ingredient of Cheap ETFs
- The Other Side
- 54 Stocks Deep in the Weeds
- Learning to Learn: The Ultimate Survival Tool
- After Tax in Vancouver, Home Price Boom Migrates to Toronto
- Why the decline in the number of listed American firms matters
- U.S. Farmers, Who Once Fed the World, Are Overtaken by New Powers