Food for thought:
- Dollar variations – the two main levels of uncertainty
- Would You Rather Have $1 Million or $5,000 Monthly in Retirement?
- Swedroe: Private Equity Adds Risk, Little Return
- Playing Devil’s Advocate on Index Funds
- Do Algorithms Beat Us at Complex Decision Making?
- Can This Man Make AI More Human?
- Corporations in the Age of Inequality
- European country imposes ‘social parasite’ tax on the poor
- Did Markets Overprice the Trump Agenda? Economists Thought So
- Emergence of world-stock-market network
- Silicon Valley’s Quest to Live Forever
- Why Beating The Market Is An Uphill Skate