Food for thought:
- Steven A. Cohen Makes a Move Into Index Funds
- Trump bump for stocks could end with market in the dumps
- C’mon Bounce
- Dallas Stares Down a Texas-Size Threat of Bankruptcy
- Don’t Bother Reading This
- Big Data Is a Big Mess for Hedge Funds Hunting Trade Signals
- Howard Marks on Trump, the Election and Markets
- Swedroe: New Book Shines Light On Momentum
- Frozen Accidents: Why the Future Is So Unpredictable
- Finance Conferences: G.O.A.T.?
- If not now, when?
- Does Chess Make You Smarter?
- Bayesian Brains without Probabilities
- New Mauboussin Report: Capital Allocation Outside the U.S. – Evidence, Analytical Models, and Assessment Guidance
- Syria and the Statistics of War: Trust none of what you hear, some of what you read, half of what you see
- QOTD: Bogle on Indexing as Marxism