Building off of last weeks podcast Michael brings another dead guest on his show, Alan Watts. Watts is responsible for introducing eastern traditions to the West, i.e. Buddhism. He has been featured many times on the podcast. Is money the root of all evil? Is money the goal? Why are making mistakes so crucial to your life? Does money equal wealth? These are all topics that are discussed and answered on the podcast.
Before Michael plays a clip from Watts, he shares a story from his recent trip to California. Michael had lunch next to a table that was the quintessential example of money, wealth, and the stereotypes that live in Los Angeles. His opening story is food for thought as you listen to Watts and his wisdom.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio:
- Relationship between guilt and gold
- You don’t learn if you don’t make mistakes
- Psychological attitude toward money
- Money is just bookkeeping
- National debt
- Money as the circulation of information
- Changing the psychological attitude toward money
- The cost of paying income tax
- Psychologically poor
“I wonder often if there is any relationship between guilt and gold.” – Alan Watts
Mentions & Resources:
Want a FREE Trend Following DVD? Get it here.