Join 10,000+ savvy traders that get Michael's exclusive insights & podcast episodes.

as seen on:

Make My Dreams A Reality Mr. Covel

Feedback in:

Dear Mr. Covel, Trust you must be doing great.​ ​I ​have read all of your books many times & I really admire you for your methodical approach to markets. I am a IIT-IIM Graduate with more than 22 years of experience in India Capital Markets. I have been able to predict the market turns with close to 90% accuracy with verifiable track record. I appear on CNBC, ZEE Business & ET-NOW regularly. I am really passionate towards my profession. I run a boutique Alternative Investment Management firm specializing in generating positive returns irrespective of Market Direction. We are proficient in all types of Technical Analysis based trading.

1. Conventional Pattern Recognition Based Trading
2. Computerized Algorithm Based Trading
3. Predictive Methodology Based Analysis
4. Behavioral Studies based on Market’s Psychological Profile

I have a proposal to launch an Absolute Alpha Global Hedge Fund using hugely diversified strategies for trading in multiple asset classes such as different Global Equity Indices, Commodities & Currencies. As we will be using just 30% fund in trading, more than 60% funds will be used in Global Arbitrage to generate fixed income for balancing the risk. We are fully confident that we will be able to give more than 20% positive returns per annum in USD terms with less than 10% Equity drawdown. We wish to create a Global Hedge Fund which specializes in generating super normal positive returns every year. This structure has humongous potential to become a hugely successful Fund in just 2 to 3 years. I have 100% conviction in my abilities to deliver the real performance. An association with your company will give us everything what we are looking for. I look forward to hear positively from you soon to make my dream into reality. I promise you to give my 100% efforts to deliver more than the promise.

Thanks & warm regards,
[Name]

I don’t recall ever writing about 90% accuracy. Isn’t that the Holy Grail of all Holy Grails? Even if you had that accuracy how does it guarantee you make money? You could be accurate 90% of the time and still lose massive money on the other 10%. Accuracy talk is not trend following.

Tagged with: , , , ,
Posted in Feedback, Trend Following
Free Market Wizard Video!

Receive FREE expert trader video now!

Covel Books & Film
Massive Performance

Trend following performance numbers.

Trend Trading Systems

Pricing for trend following systems. 1000s of clients across 70+ countries.

Live Trend Following

Michael Covel's live events.

Trend Following Podcast

Michael Covel's podcast. 3M+ listens; 400+ episodes: iTunes & Android.

 

Free Market Wizard Video!

Receive FREE expert trader video now!

Online Payments

 

Regular guy makes Trend Following fortune. His free video lesson: Watch It Now.